Are you looking for an exciting career with a fun and active work environment? Are you looking for a physical job where you work as a team to complete your tasks each night? If so, we have the opportunity for you!
Dean Distributing (DDI) is seeking hard working and motivated individuals to join its 3rd Shift Night Warehouse team as Order Pickers. This labor intensive position works approximately 40 hours per week at its Green Bay Location with overtime based on seasonality and workload. This full-time position works 4 days a week, Monday through Thursday night
The job’s primary tasks and duties include:
- Use iPhone and scanner technology to accurately build beer/product orders onto pallets while using a fork lift or walkie rider.
- Stage the beer/product in order of delivery.
- Load the delivery trucks, starting with the last delivery first, for the drivers leaving the warehouse the next morning.
Essential functions of the job include:
- Working as a team to complete the 24 hour warehouse processing cycle each day.
- Responsible for ensuring that all route trucks are loaded accurately and timely to meet driver load time on a daily basis.
- Responsible for picking individual cases for loads.
- Responsible for picking of draught kegs.
- Responsible for operating stretch wrap equipment.
- The employee must maintain case per hour requirements set by Dean Distributing, Inc.
To successfully secure this opportunity applicants must:
- Be familiar with computers and have ability to operate computers easily.
- Must have the ability to multitask and possess a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to lift 175 lbs.
- Must be able to abide by all warehouse and Anheuser-Busch Equity Agreement standards.
- Forklift experience is preferred but is not a requirement.
- 4:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. four days a week (Monday evening through Friday morning).
- Labor Day & Memorial Day (normal week Monday-Friday morning).
- Thanksgiving (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (Thanksgiving)).
- Christmas/New Year’s (if during the week): similar to Thanksgiving, would work 4 days starting Sunday night, have day before Christmas/New Year’s off and come in on Christmas and New Year’s night.
- This position has a starting hourly wage of $20.50
- After the initial training period this position is paid a piece rate while building orders.
- Whenever the individual is not building orders they are paid at their base hourly rate.
This is an entry level position. Dean Distributing, Inc. promotes from within.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to apply for this position, please respond to this posting by sending your resume and a statement about why you are particularly qualified for this position.
DDI was established in 1953 and has built a great reputation in the counties it services. Located in Green Bay, WI, with a branch in Arbor Vitae, WI, DDI strives to be the leading beverage distributor that provides the best quality, service, and value to its customers